Saturday, November 12, 2011

Guys!! please explain this crazy guy behavior???

my ex and i had broken up 2 weeks ago.we had dated for years.we broke up once and i went on 1 date with another guy and my ex was devasted and begged me to come back. i did. i recently found out he had been hanging out w/ another girl for the past year. After i busted him i told him off and said it was over for good. since then he has been begging me to talk to him, phone calls and texes.i refuse to answer.i thought it was over and then it would start all over again.i got 16 missed calls from him in one day. then about 4 more the next morning.it finally stopped. I went away this weekend and he texed that he was looking at old pictures of us and misses us so much. texes, calls and then i heard his voicemail that said he was at my house waiting and was playing with my dog. i got texes all day long and he even said that if i dont answer he is gonna come over again and make me talk to him. texes..calls..stopping by? ITS CRAZY! what possibly could this man have to say after getting caught

No comments:

Post a Comment