Monday, November 14, 2011

Head Over Heels For Him.....?

I am really head over heels for this guy in my school (middle school/high school), He is reallt cute! I also like his personality. He is totally and completly my type. I sit next to him in two cles, homeroom and French. I am still not sure if i should tell him or not that i like him. I have reasons i should but i have more that i shouldn't....... I am scared that won't like me...... and all his guy freinds will tease me for the rest of my life!!! (if u are gonna say don't care about that don't answer this question) Also i will risk my friends making fun of me which won't be pleasant..... ( also don't tell me not to care what they think!) I don't think he really notices me lol he doesn't really pay nay attention to the girls that much.... I was thinking i should do something on valentines day, (at our school we have to give cards to everyone!) So what do u think? ( i also want him to not tell anyone until i feel ready!) Thx! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment