Tuesday, November 15, 2011

I want to build a wooden hutch for my indoor rabbit?

I want it to be about 5 foot tall and 4 foot long and 1 and 1\2 foot wide. It's going to be two stories and it won't be on any kind of legs...except maybe little 1 inch legs to keep it off the ground but nothing more. Well, my rabbit likes to chew wood but I don't want him to have a wire cage I want him to have something nice....Anyways, are there any certain types of wood they won't chew? Or maybe some kind of something that I can out on it to prevent chewing? I also need ideas for what to put in the floor of the cage, I'm thinking some outdoor carpet or astro turf-like material.......Answers from experience would be very appreciated, I'm trying to get an educated answer here. Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment