Friday, November 11, 2011

What The Hell Did I DO? Does He Think I'M UGLY? BE HONEST!?

Ok..... so i was talking to this guy online for about 4 years on and off... I mean honestly everytime we spoke some how or some way we would end up losing contact one way or another for months at a time. Finally he reappeared back in my life. And well, I decided that it was officially time to meet up! Honestly, when I met him he was not my type at all..... He looked like his pictures a little bit... but honestly he was more like a geek.... ok.. well after the whole meeting or whatever we made plans to meet up again for new years. He tried to kiss me goodbye at the bus stop.... I gave him a tiny fast peck! Honestly, I was feeling him and I put his geeky was aside. The night and even the day after we had good communication still talking and texting and then out of no where he freaking just stopped! He has been ignoring me for about 2 days now! What do u think it is? I mean the day after I met him I asked him if he was feeling me and he said YES! So what the hell.. I am confused!

No comments:

Post a Comment