Saturday, November 12, 2011

What would you do if you found out your husband had been talking on the phone with another woman and .....?

then sent her a picture of his . He says he is sorry and I do know she propositioned him (she said she would drive from another state!) and he turned her down. We have been married two years and have had no major problems at all up until now. She basically tracked him down over the course of a year, calling his mom and begging for a his number. (An old teenage gf he hadn't seen in 10 years. ) Then she kept calling after he told her to stop, bc I was with him when he told her and emailed her. She said she wanted to talk about how her son had died (hubby is a counselor. ) I told him not to talk to her. Well she called again. And he listened to her story. Then he said and she verified that she started talking nasty things to him . He should have hung up but didn't . Then I found the picture and he told me everything. He then went and deleted all his email, IM,etc. accounts and told me to put a lock on the computer where he can't get on. Then he switched phone numbers.

No comments:

Post a Comment