Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Can I add a female betta to my tank ?

I have a 55 gallon tropical fish tank that has been running for 8 years. It has the following fish : Raphael Catfish ( ADULT ) They do nothing all day, the only sleep, Plus, they barley come out at night. 4 Gl catfish, 2 platys, 1 neon, 2 glow lights, 1Harlequinn, 1 male cherry barb, 2 penguin tetra's, 2 dwarf frogs, 1 moon light gourami ( ADULT ) ( MALE DIED ) 1 balloon kissing gourami ( ADULT ) 1 male dwarf cichlid, 1 bubble nest catfish ( 8 years old ) ( The other got stuck in something and died 6 months ago ) I used to have 2 female betta fish, about 3 years ago, but one was reallcolorfulul and attacked the lescolorfulul one, so I added her to my 5 gallon tank with my white male crown tail betta ( STILL ALIVE NOW ) She got on fine with him for about a year, she just died, but the other female in our tank jusdisappeareded is well. So they both died. They did fine my 55 gallon, i'd like 2 add 1 female betta and 1 female cherry barb. Would that be okay?

No comments:

Post a Comment