Friday, November 11, 2011

Looking for a best friend?

Ok this might sound a little silly, but I miss having a BEST friend. Somone who you click with, who you can be yourself with, do new things with, act stupid, call first when something good/bad happens, go out men hunting with, chat/confide in and have them confide/chat with you. I just miss having a best friend. I had a best friend back in the day and no one knew us as just angela or paige we were always "anglea and Paige' we had sooo much fun all the time and really just were the best of friends. I ruined that relationship and wish I could take it back. Nothing terrible i didn't think, but we had another girl close to us who mentioned something to me and I mentioned somthing to her and she got mad, just stupid stuff, but I should of kept my mouth shut & she stopped being my friend after that. I miss her and miss having a friend like that. I have friends and go out , but nothing like a best friend. Has anyone else ever felt like this ???

No comments:

Post a Comment