Sunday, November 6, 2011

A question about looking at women who are dressed up, who take offense at it?

sorry if I fail to explicitly state a question, you get the idea. The women who would take offense at a man staring at her for being dressed up, slutty, cly, whatever. I understand that some say they do it for themselves, to feel high self esteem, but isn't that just a portion of it? If you live in a vacuum sure, however it would follow that extra attention would reinforce the fact that she looks good. Consider the ongoing debate about skinny runway models, the designers say it's about emphasizing the clothes, so the models should just fade away into obscurity if that's true, but they don't. So it's just dress up with her, it's a private affair, no judgments or any dialogue on the matter is allowed. If I'm in the bathroom getting ready then I close the door, I could lock it but it's really not worth the time and energy. I may be embarred by my bad habits, I'm not usually shy of my good ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment