Sunday, November 6, 2011

Help me no one wantes to answer my questions =/?

ok see i REALLY like this guy maybe even loved, i have for lets just say about 3 years, and well i started liking him in 7th grade ,but my so called friend told him i liked him at end of 7th grade. i never found out what he thought or anything but that guy and me were friends in 8th, and now were in 9th ,and he like hates me he blocked me on 2 of my aim sn's, and it drives me crazy i cant stop thinking of him. i even have 46 pictures of him on my computer I'm obssed. i want to know y he hates me or if he even does it might be something else but i think he use to like me before cuz he was SOOOOO NICE TO ME. i was gonna say something at end of 8th grade to him but could not cuz i was afride of what my so called friend said before. i want to talk to him but cant and I'm gonna be seeing him for the next 3 years of high school so its gonna be hard to get over him if i ever do, so idk what to do oh he is 15 and I'm 14 but its only like a month apart his birthday in early June mine late July

No comments:

Post a Comment