Friday, November 11, 2011

House Cat Living in Wild?

You know, I think that sounds a bit over the top. That's a lot of risk to take, and since you love him, I am supposing you would never forgive yourself if something fatal occurred. Do you have any friends who know him & would take him in as their own? I sure hate to say that, but I moved to an area that gets coyotes, and I lost my two oldest. That didn't have nearly as much risk as all the critters you mentioned. I lost these guys, my fellas, two summers ago, and I still miss them quite a lot. My remaining two have no choice but to come in at dusk and be stuck indoors. It doesn't sound like you're going to have enough room to give him an indoor option. I really hate saying this stuff. I hope the boyfriend's a great one and is worth it! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment